Please make sure you mention the following info about your car before you mention your problem:
- Brand-e.g. Honda,Toyota,Mercedes.
- Model- e.g Accord, Corolla, E240 W124
- Year of Manufacture
- Type of Fuel - Petrol, Diesel, LPG,Electric
- Type of Fuel Supply (for petrol engines) EFI -for fuel injected. CARB- for carburetor
- VIN or Body Cody - e.g AE111 for Toyota
- Do not expect experts from South Africa or Canada to understand what 'X' registered means.
If you need help on engine matters such as timing marks, torque specs, etc.etc. it's best that you mention the engine code. Do some homework and look at your registration papers or search the net.
When you write about your problem, try to be specific about when it happens e.g. when driving,starting, in certain gears, when engine is hot,cold,after certain repair is done.etc.etc.
REMEMBER: The more info you give, the more accurate the answer will be.
If you come to this site after you entered you keyword in google, don't just post your question based on the same keyword. Elaborate the above info.