20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have a 93 Toyota
no spark crank sensor. good you getting fuel but with no signal from the crank sensor it will not fire up. can also be oil pressure switch so if the oil light wont go out while cranking the engine it can be this as well
on Feb 17, 2018
How can i reset my airbag light on a 1995 camry
Should not have anything to do with the fact you did not disconnect the battery it sounds more like you have nocked an air bag sensor that may be on its way out.
The thing is they are to important to play with if you take to an auto electrician they can reset the computer.
Then if it comes on again you may need to spend some $
Let me know how you go.
on Feb 02, 2018
Power windows and door locks not working
replace the fuse,,, try operating the passenger window from the switch on the passenger door.. see if the fuse fails again...the rain wouldn't normally be a problem, these are designed to operate in wet conditions unless the thing was literally water logged.
on Sep 30, 2017
95 camry won't start
If it is an old battery start with replacing that. If it then still won't start you would suspect the starter solenoid contacts, which are replaceable. The click indicates the solenoid is pulling in OK.
on Aug 23, 2017
95 4cyl camry intermittant spark loss thus engine
Test the crankshatt position sensor. If it tests good, please get back to us.
The Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor provides a signal through the ignition module which the ECM uses as a reference to calculate rpm and crankshaft position.
The crankshaft sensor should be tested either cold 14-122°F (-10-50°C) or hot at 122-212°F (50-100°C).
- Using an ohmmeter, measure the resistance between terminals. Resistance cold should read 1630-2740 ohms and hot; 2060-3225 ohms.
- If resistance is not within specification, the sensor may be faulty.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
Fig. Fig. 1: The crankshaft position sensor is located to the right of the water pump-1MZ-FE engine
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the right hand engine under cover.
- Remove the right side fender apron seal.
- Remove the sensor wiring retaining nuts.
- Remove the bolt and disconnect the crankshaft position sensor wiring, then withdraw the sensor.
- Install the sensor and secure with the bolt to 69 inch lbs. (8 Nm).
- Attach the engine wiring.
- Install the right hand fender apron seal.
- Install the right hand engine under cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Reset any electrical components such as the radio or clock.
on Jul 02, 2017
1995 Camry tail/brake light
You should as a first step examine the wiring loom where it attaches to the trunk lid hinge. Camrys of that era became well known for fraying and breaking of the wiring in that spot. You may have a breakage or short circuit.
on Jun 22, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?